- Mac OS 10.4
- BassPath plug-in has been developed and tested on a G5 PowerPC. We cannot guarantee that this product will work on your system!
- Garage Band (3.0 or later recommended) , Sound Studio 3, Rax, Logic (7.2 or later), AU Lab, Audio Unit Hosting, and others.
- Start your audio host application (Garage Band, etc…)
- Select “bassPath” from the Audio-Unit Effects list.
- Select a factory preset for your stereo music file, our use the default preset.
- 1. Input Gain – Audio level input.
2. Dirt – An overdrive/distortion gain stage.
3. Limit – Limiter with gain reduction meter.
4. Cabinet – Direct to Cabinet mix.
5. Cabinet Type – Cabinet type selector.
6. Low EQ Set – Low EQ threshold.
7. High EQ Set – High EQ threshold.
8. Low/Mid/High EQ Level – Low EQ (set level for frequencies below the Low EQ threshold) – Mid EQ(set level for frequencies between the Low and High EQ thresholds) – High EQ (set level for frequencies above the High EQ threshold).
9. Chorus Time – Chorus delay time in seconds.
10. Chorus Rate – Chorus LFO Rate.
11. Chorus Mix – Dry/Wet chorus mix.
12. Delay Time – Delay time in seconds.
13. Delay Mix – Dry/Wet delay mix.
14. Bypass – Unit bypass
15. Display – Settings display for all knobs and sliders. A single click on a control will display the current setting.